We do our best to design the most Energy Efficient HVAC systems. If possible, we will always pick a Direct Drive Fan over a Belt Driven Fan for a Custom Air Handling Unit. Here are 4 Reasons why we choose Direct Drive Fans: Energy Savings: Eliminating drive losses from the belt and pulley can improve… Read more »
Posts Tagged: direct drive fan
- Boston Children’s Hospital Installs NPBI to Create a Safer Environment for Patients and Staff
- The Key to Continuing In-Person Learning During COVID-19
- How Schools Can Take Advantage of Funds for HVAC Improvements
- NPBI’s Effectiveness at Building Air Purification to Target COVID’s Vulnerabilities
- The Power of Ions – NPBI Technology Delivers Cleaner Indoor Air
The Dynamic Air Corp newsletter is the inside line for engineers, building owners and contractors who need to know what’s happening in HVAC. Sign Up Today.