Topic: Energy-Efficient Makeup Air Units Guest Blogger: Hugh Crowther, P.ENG., Ashrae Member Unless you live in paradise, delivering makeup air to most buildings is expensive. Table 1 shows the amount of work it takes to heat and cool air (based on Chicago conditions) for a standard rooftop unit (a unit that recirculates air with typical… Read more »
Posts Tagged: 100% OA
- Boston Children’s Hospital Installs NPBI to Create a Safer Environment for Patients and Staff
- The Key to Continuing In-Person Learning During COVID-19
- How Schools Can Take Advantage of Funds for HVAC Improvements
- NPBI’s Effectiveness at Building Air Purification to Target COVID’s Vulnerabilities
- The Power of Ions – NPBI Technology Delivers Cleaner Indoor Air
The Dynamic Air Corp newsletter is the inside line for engineers, building owners and contractors who need to know what’s happening in HVAC. Sign Up Today.