Reopening Schools and Universities Guidelines ASHRAE has recently published guidelines for schools and universities, and they are recommending NPBI should be considered in lieu of MERV 13 filters. Background: The ASHRAE Epidemic Task Force was established to help deploy ASHRAE’s technical resources to address the challenges of the current pandemic and future epidemics as… Read more »
Posts Tagged: universities
- Boston Children’s Hospital Installs NPBI to Create a Safer Environment for Patients and Staff
- The Key to Continuing In-Person Learning During COVID-19
- How Schools Can Take Advantage of Funds for HVAC Improvements
- NPBI’s Effectiveness at Building Air Purification to Target COVID’s Vulnerabilities
- The Power of Ions – NPBI Technology Delivers Cleaner Indoor Air
The Dynamic Air Corp newsletter is the inside line for engineers, building owners and contractors who need to know what’s happening in HVAC. Sign Up Today.