GPS Provides Safe, Effective Air Purification Solutions in Health Care Facilities Infection control is critical for health care facilities, and it takes a multifaceted approach. From waiting rooms to operating rooms, indoor air quality measures complement advanced cleaning and sterilization techniques. Boston Children’s Hospital installed the GPS-iMOD® needlepoint bipolar ionization (NPBI®) air purification system to reduce… Read more »
Posts Tagged: hospital
- Boston Children’s Hospital Installs NPBI to Create a Safer Environment for Patients and Staff
- The Key to Continuing In-Person Learning During COVID-19
- How Schools Can Take Advantage of Funds for HVAC Improvements
- NPBI’s Effectiveness at Building Air Purification to Target COVID’s Vulnerabilities
- The Power of Ions – NPBI Technology Delivers Cleaner Indoor Air
The Dynamic Air Corp newsletter is the inside line for engineers, building owners and contractors who need to know what’s happening in HVAC. Sign Up Today.