Each Therma-Fuser VAV Diffuser has it’s own separate thermostat. Each acts as an individual zone of control.
Why a Thermostat is in each Therma-Fuser and not on the wall?
- Space temperature set points can be personalized to satisfy each occupant.
- Personalized temperature selections of the occupant remain set because the adjustment is out of the way from tampering by any visitor or passerby.
- Average space temperature at both high and low air flow is better sensed at the Therma-Fuser location. A wall thermostat typically does a poor job sensing the average room temperature.
- Open office can be zoned without creating walls on which to locate thermostats.
- Decisions about who has the thermostat and who goes either hot or cold are eliminated.
Therma-Fusers are made by Acutherm, a US based company in Hayward California.