AGronomic IQ’s best selling unit, the Evolution Series is the ultimate solution for grow rooms.
Designed from the ground up, AGronomic IQ’s Evolution Series provides a highly effective and efficient environment control solution for most grow rooms. We can also provide the air conditioning repair service for this type of unit.
It also comes in a wide range of sizes and options to provide the most space efficient, energy efficient and cost-effective solution possible while delivering the most stable and scalable performance in the industry. There is simply no other system on the market that provides more capacity, value or performance in a smaller footprint!
Redundant, Scalable Performance
The Evolution Series is engineered as two complete systems in one. It’s designed to provide two-stage efficiency with dual circuit reliability and redundancy. When dehumidification loads are low, only one system operates using half the energy. When loads increase, the second circuit kicks in and only runs when necessary, providing not just ideal performance and energy consumption, but also built-in redundancy should anything happen to one of the compressors or fans.
No Refrigerant Risk
Even better, the Agronomic IQ Series is designed to operate using proprietary fluid coolers and glycol as a heat exchange media, which virtually eliminates the high risk of a refrigerant leak killing plants.
- 45 to 170 lbs/hr moisture removal capacity
- 3,000 to 16,000 CFM of air handling
- Dual-circuit, scalable performance to suit every stage of growth with ultra-conservative energy consumption
- Fully modular system – 2 compressors, 2 supply air fans, 2 cabinets, one package
- The security and reliability of dual, parallel, staged compressors
- Provides precise control of the variable humidity requirements for each growing phase
- Patent-pending design incorporates “Economizer Cooling” to save tens of thousands in electricity costs annually
- EC blower motor technology for lowest operating costs and sound levels on both the fluid cooler and main AHU
- Highest quality and efficiency, for dehumidification and cooling performance with fully modulating reheat coil for optimum room temperature control
- Wide range of auxiliary heating options available
- Combines compact footprints and premium quality components into 3 physical model sizes from 8 to 45 tons
- Utilizes proprietary fluid coolers in a sealed system with exceptionally low refrigerant charge, no field refrigeration work and minimal risk of refrigerant leak
- Includes no cost, 24/7 real-time Internet monitoring via proprietary GrowSentryTMTechnology to ensure peak performance plus remote system access and control for ultimate peace-of-mind and the lowest service costs in the industry
- Service vestibule outside of the air stream for ease of service and quiet operation
- Delivers a competitive first cost, followed by extremely low total cost of ownership and an exceptionally long service life
Please contact us to discuss your climate control grow room applications.