Project Highlights: Prior Conditions: Most of the areas of the engineering, manufacturing, assembly, test, inspection and packaging areas were all being served by 2 large central Air Handling Units (AHUs) running constant volume. Manufacturing equipment and machines located at the southern end of the building could never get enough cooling during warmer months. At the… Read more »
Posts Tagged: therma-fuser
- Boston Children’s Hospital Installs NPBI to Create a Safer Environment for Patients and Staff
- The Key to Continuing In-Person Learning During COVID-19
- How Schools Can Take Advantage of Funds for HVAC Improvements
- NPBI’s Effectiveness at Building Air Purification to Target COVID’s Vulnerabilities
- The Power of Ions – NPBI Technology Delivers Cleaner Indoor Air
The Dynamic Air Corp newsletter is the inside line for engineers, building owners and contractors who need to know what’s happening in HVAC. Sign Up Today.