Project Name: Amherst College Science Center Architect: Payette Associates Inc. Mechanical Engineer: Van Zelm Engineers Mechanical Contractor: Harry Grodsky & Company Equipment: Glycol Energy Recovery System with 20 AHU coils, 16 HRU Coils and Steam Humidifier Manufacturer: Konvekta DAC Sales Engineer: Rich Clarke Project Overview: During the past 15 years, enrollment in STEM classes increased… Read more »
Posts Tagged: chilled beams
- Boston Children’s Hospital Installs NPBI to Create a Safer Environment for Patients and Staff
- The Key to Continuing In-Person Learning During COVID-19
- How Schools Can Take Advantage of Funds for HVAC Improvements
- NPBI’s Effectiveness at Building Air Purification to Target COVID’s Vulnerabilities
- The Power of Ions – NPBI Technology Delivers Cleaner Indoor Air
The Dynamic Air Corp newsletter is the inside line for engineers, building owners and contractors who need to know what’s happening in HVAC. Sign Up Today.