Standard Practice for Inspection and Maintenance of Commercial Building HVAC Systems For the public good, it’s essential that the HVAC systems in buildings where people work, visit, or reside support a high-quality indoor environment. In addition, sustainability mandates that those conditions be maintained in a manner as energy efficient as possible by a certified hvac… Read more »
Posts Tagged: ASHRAE
- Boston Children’s Hospital Installs NPBI to Create a Safer Environment for Patients and Staff
- The Key to Continuing In-Person Learning During COVID-19
- How Schools Can Take Advantage of Funds for HVAC Improvements
- NPBI’s Effectiveness at Building Air Purification to Target COVID’s Vulnerabilities
- The Power of Ions – NPBI Technology Delivers Cleaner Indoor Air
The Dynamic Air Corp newsletter is the inside line for engineers, building owners and contractors who need to know what’s happening in HVAC. Sign Up Today.