5 reasons to use All Aluminum Construction for Custom Air Handling Units?
- Aluminum provides excellent corrosion resistance without the need for paint.
- Painting and galvanization can be scrapped off during transportation, rigging and assembly of the unit.
- Rust and corrosion reduce the structural integrity of the unit.
- Low Weight – Aluminum construction can reduce overall unit weight by as much as 40%.
- Reduced Rigging Costs
- Reduced structural support costs
- Aluminum equipment has a more than 40 year life expectancy
- Galvanized equipment has a 25 year life expectancy
- Install one unit in forty years not TWO!
Post by Steve Shelley
For more information on Custom Air Handling Units, askRick?