Recycled plastic water bottles promotes sustainable air conditioning! Annexair has unveiled a brand-new eco-friendly ventilation system: a Biocomposite central air unit made of recycled plastic water bottles! The Biocomposite unit was unveiled during the Expo AHR in Orlando, Florida, and will be competitively priced on the HVAC market. This new product was thoughtfully designed in-house after… Read more »
Posts Categorized: Biocomposite
- Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization (NBPI) Increases Filter Efficiency to Fight COVID-19
- COVID-19: Creating a Safer Workplace with an HVAC Solution
- Reducing Spread of COVID-19 with HVAC System Retrofit
- DAC Proudly Representing Global Plasma Solutions (GPS) in the Fight Against COVID-19
- Global Plasma Solutions (GPS) Bipolar Ionization Destroys Viruses
The Dynamic Air Corp newsletter is the inside line for engineers, building owners and contractors who need to know what’s happening in HVAC. Sign Up Today.